Re: [News] [Rival] Vista at 4% in Businesses After Almost 2 years

After takin' a swig o' grog, Matt belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>
>> http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_os.asp
>>
>> In July, W3Schools had Linux hits at 3.6%, now shows 3.8%, in March 2002
>> was 2.2%.  So much for the 1% theory.
>>
>> Discounting Linux browsing the Internet cloaked as Windows/IE to view
>> Microsoft mandated software content,
>
> I can't believe many people are doing that anymore.  Do you do that?  I
> don't remember the last time a website turned me away for not using Windows.

Somebody just posted one somewhere about att.com doing that (requiring
IE).  I verified it.  Luckily, their "home" and "support" pages
aren't so stupid.

> I think web-hit stats would be the best measure, but I don't know that
> we have access to trustworthy stats.

We don't.

--
A good supervisor can step on your toes without messing up your shine.