Re: Chris Ahlstrom (Liarnut) Is Mentally Ill

____/ Linonut on Saturday 06 September 2008 12:24 : \____

> * Borked Pseudo Mailed peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> [quote]
>> Anonymous self-appointed Microsoft Munchkins trying to characterize you
>> as serving a "master", yet also playing the role of "master" to posters
>> such as myself and Mark Kent.  Street schizos who come up holding a turd
>> (e.g. alleged IRC quotes) in our faces so we can decide if its plastic
>> or real.  Get outa my face!
>> [/quote]
>
> What you say, fucknut.
>
> Whomever calls me "Liarnut" is automatically a fucknut, whether I make
> the confirmation official or not.
>
> Thanks for the confirmation, Microsoft Munchkin fucknut.

Intimidation.

How deep in debt is Microsoft already?

"Microsoft Tax," MSN Enters the Black Hole, New Names for NT

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.msboycott.com/news/98_06_22.shtml

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft, the world’s most valuable company, declared a profit
| of $4.5 billion in 1998; when the cost of options awarded that year, plus the
| change in the value of outstanding options, is deducted, the firm made a loss
| of $18 billion, according to Smithers.
`----

http://etheridge.ca/articles/economist-options.html

- --
"There's a lot of Linux out there -- much more than Microsoft generally signals
publicly -- and their customers are using it..." --Paul DeGroot, a Directions
On Microsoft analyst.