Re: [News] [Rival] Google's Office Killer is Already Killing Office

The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

> Correct.  Microsoft will blow Chrome away, right?

Yep.  Something-or-other KILL them!

> Won't they?

They shore will - d'ya doubt it???

> Any second now.  I'm waiting for their big push for IE8,
> the most exciting thing to happen in browsers since, uh,
> well IE7 I guess.

Yup!
- and like OK said in this group nearly 2 years ago, now that I.E. 7 is here,
Firefox is over, right?

> Any......second now.

OMG!!!  Fingers in ears....
... hiding under bed-clothes....

> Um....they are aware of Google, right?

Google?....GOOGLE????

They are going to something-or-other KILL Google, or I'm not an office chair!

You do realise Ghost, that thee and me are the only sane ones left in this
group....
(... and I'm not so sure about THEE!!!)