Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

On Sep 19, 7:43 pm, Sinister Midget <fardblos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBas...
>
>    September 18, 2008 (Computerworld)  Several digital images that
>    Microsoft Corp. has posted on its Web site to trumpet its new "I'm a
>    PC" advertising campaign were actually created on Macs, according to
>    the files' originating-software stamp.
>
>    Four of the images that Microsoft made available on its PressPass
>    site today display the designation "Adobe Photoshop C3 Macintosh"
>    when their file properties are examined. The images appear to be
>    frames from the television ads that Microsoft will launch later
>    today.

>    Not all of the images on the PressPass site were generated on Macs.
>    The sample print ads, which highlight the campaign's "Life Without
>    Walls" slogan, were produced using the Windows version of Adobe
>    Photoshop, according to their files.
>
> Look at the incompetents most of you Wintards trust to keep you paid.
> Not only can't they make products that are worth a crap, but they can't
> even do a simple task on their own Operating© System© to further their
> own cause. Worse, they can't seem to figure out how to hide their
> tracks, even after being caught out in similar things before.
>
> Hope you guys can hold out after Blammer sinks the Good Ship Lollipop
> once and for all. With the economy reeling as it is now, the soup lines
> might be so long that your worthless stock options get cut by 99%
> between the time you get in line and the time you have a chance to
> trade them in for a small, previously chewed piece of stale, moldy
> bread.
>
> --
> Buy microsoft products. It's not like you needed that money or those
> rights or that security anyway.

Not to mention...

"Of course, it’s also ironic that they chose Seinfeld, who was not
only featured in a Think Different ad by Apple back at the height of
his popularity (below), but that Seinfeld also prominently displayed
Macs in his fictitious apartment throughout the entire run of his TV
show."

http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2008/09/18/microsofts-300-million-ad-campaign-tumbles-with-new-pc-ads/#more-2533