Re: [News] Microvell Employee Throws Slime at Ubuntu, Gets Slammed in Return

Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Friday 19 September 2008 10:58 : \____

> http://dustinkirkland.wordpress.com/2008/09/18/whats-behind-gregkhs-latest-rant/
>>>>

>>> Ah yes. That explains why Novell/SuSE is doing more than 70 times the
>>> number of patches. Or Red Hat more than 100 times the patches.
>>>
>>> It is all a big Novell/MS conspiracy...
>>>
>>> Roy, please don't treat me as stupid as DumbFullShit or Hadron Quark
>>
>> It shows you just the kernel though.
>>

> Then please don't treat me like an imbecile with links like that.

He thinks you are an imbecile thought. I dont think you are. Just a bad
tempered techy with an inferiority complex as a result of developing
Windows SW on an OS you hate.

> If I want a conspiracy theory, I will say so. Until then, please provide
> only links which warrant to be read more than 5 lines when arguing
> with me

Roy thinks he has to talk down to everybody. And he does do a good job
of it.

--
"At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our