Re: [News] Hexen and Heretic Become Free Software (GNU GPL)

____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Friday 19 September 2008 15:17 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>> High Plains Thumper belched:

>>> I'd let Moshe out of the kf for awhile to see if a previous
>>> posters claim of squashing him held any water.  It did not.
>>>
>>> My guess is you're also blowing smoke.
>>>
>>> In any case, I will say that I'm not in favor of netkopping.
>>> Libel is different, but that's a whole-nuther order of
>>> magnitude of proof.
>>
>> Does not sound like the Linonut I know.  Another nymshifter:
>> <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I assure you, I am the poster formerly known as Linonut.
>
>> So, it is perfectly okay for another to libel, and wrong to
>> address it.
>
> Never said that.  Read again:
>
>>> In any case, I will say that I'm not in favor of netkopping.
>>> Libel is different, but that's a whole-nuther order of
>>> magnitude of proof.
>
> Making a libel charge on Usenet is one thing, making it stick in court
> is completely another.  Even getting a poster banned by the ISP is
> difficult (I hope).
>
>> You wintrolls are amazing.
>
> Use the Force, HPT.  I am the Linonut.  You know this to be true.
> <grin>
>
> You'll have to convince that you're not just blowing smoke about doing
> something about the awful posting that goes on in regard to Roy and
> others.

HPT, yes, it's him.

BTW, I've gone thorough heaps of articles about the economical collapse and the
nation of debt. I it $5  trillion yet? :-|

Anyway, watch this:

http://www.billparish.com/msbargraph699.gif

Interesting times ahead.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> wget -r -erobots=off http://www.*
 17:20:01 up 2 days, 59 min,  2 users,  load average: 0.54, 0.72, 0.73