Re: [News] Hexen and Heretic Become Free Software (GNU GPL)

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
High Plains Thumper wrote:

You being gay is no surprise to anyone. Not false in any way. You had better check your posting history. All of
it..............

Lie. Libelous. Mention of false postings, implications of nym stealing. Good reason to seek legal council to effect release of registration information from Motzarella.org, other associations. Recommend those similarly libeled to do the same.

Exodus 23:1 “You shall not spread a false report. Don’t join
your hand with the wicked to be a malicious witness." -
World English Bible (public domain)

Better talk to Schestowtiz....

Per http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/

This newsgroup is "For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems." (Paragraph 1.4)

Discussions slandering advocates who post favourably toward Linux and sometimes disfavourably of the competition with
false accusations of homosexual acts are not discussions of
the benefits of Linux.

Game's over. Roy, recommend contacting legal counsel through your Linux organisational / corporate associates, to effect release of legal info on this troll. Recommend advocates doing the same.

I will contact my friends in high places.

--
HPT