Re: About that London Stock Exchange IT failure

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Steve de Mena on Thursday :

Sounds like a bug in the program they wrote.    How is this
a Microsoft OS of Microsoft application issue?

We don't know for sure and they refuse to tell. We do know
that it wasn't a hardware/network issue (by "connectivity"
they meant they could not reach LSE because it was down).
Accenture worked closely with Microsoft on that one (offshore
contract).

Either way, Get the Facts is false advertising and someone
should take that up with the ASA.

Interesting how the astroturfers defend their precious OS tooth and nail, it's the other guys fault, and spread FUD that Linux is always not quite there, bid failure on Linux part to win contract, ad nauseum.

Yes, I agree with you.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati