Re: "Bad Guys," "People who lie and lie and lie"

Peter Köhlmann wrote:
Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

The sicko is keeping track of my IRC logs. If he isn't
hired to do that, he seriously needs to get a life.

<SNIP>

and you accuse others of needing to get a life?

Well, that coming from you who posts just slightly less than
Roy is hilarious

You really should take a look at your own pathetic self
Racine....

well, flatfish, a software thief like you is looking always
pathetic

It is rather sad that he must denigrate Linux advocates by
accusing them of homosexual acts.  Here is an example of Moshe
AKA Flatfish in action:

http://tinyurl.com/6sb2g5

[quote]