Re: [News] Multi-head Displays with GNU/Linux (Try *That* with Win32/OS X)

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:12:16 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <gae164$db3$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I have posted more help in the Ubuntu forums (and others) that the rest
>> of COLA put together. I am currently giggling at Liarnut trying to be
>
> Maybe you could give Roy a hand.  He accidently banned [H]omer from his
> IRC channel, and has been trying for a couple days now to figure out how
> to rescind the ban.

Hahaha!

I missed that one....

He must have used one of Willy Poaster's kill files or firewall scripts.

Knowing Schestowitz he probably blocked at the ISP level like he did last
time he played with filters in COLA..
--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: