Re: [News] Prettiness of 'Non-Default' Ubuntu GNU/Linux

Tattoo Vampire wrote:

>Hadron snotted:
>
>> You think that looks nice? It is horrible. It is loud and brash and
>> "trash talk". The colours too loud. Its a desktop not a 70s Disco. The
>> battery monitor is pretty loud too - easy to mistake battery time left
>> for the hour of the day.
>
>It's his personal tastes.

Exactly.  Nothing wrong with it at all.

>You bitch about EVERYTHING, don't you, Quack?

Quack can't pass-up an opportunity to sling some snot.  He's a fscking
asshole!

--
"I wont have a dicksize competition with you, but i can assure you my
qualifications and industry experience are fairly extensive."  -