Re: [News] Multi-head Displays with GNU/Linux (Try *That* with Win32/OS X)

* Norman Peelman peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Hadron wrote:
>>>>
>>> ...never had it mess anything up, in fact it helped by inserting the
>>> proper modelines for my monitors.
>>
>> You make it sound if that is some sort of breakthrough.
>>
>> Frankly you sound like another "me too" nym.
>
> ...not at all, just my mileage.
>
>> You'll be boasting that DPMS works next too.
>
>    Well, actually it does... this is a custom built AMD64X2 6400+ and my
> monitors go through the normal screensaver/poweroff just like they
> should. Linux (for the everyday person) has some ground to cover in some
> areas, but it's nothing that can't be overcome.

Pay no attention to Hadrone Queeg.  That guy could fuck up a steel ball,
and it's effects on his self-esteem make him prickly and prone to
suspicion and denunciation.

Kind of like this guy:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Queeg

--
A wise person makes his own decisions, a weak one obeys public opinion.
		-- Chinese proverb