Re: Seinfeld and Gates, we hardly knew you

> ____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Thursday 18 September 2008 19:22 : \____
>
>> On Sep 18, 10:59 am, Sinister Midget <fardblos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> On 2008-09-18, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

>>> Hey, I'll gladly destroy my reputation for 10M easy money. I could
>>> always work to build it back with about half that. Jerry already has
>>> enough loyal hngers-on that it won't take nearly that much for him to
>>> recover.
>>
>> I wonder if he had to sign an agreement promising never to mention
>> that he actually uses Macs.
>
> Is it true?

Apparently, his popular television show had Macs in view on a regular
basis.  I've barely watched his show myself, as I didn't find it
particularly funny, and I've no idea what his personal preference might
be.  Maybe he doesn't have a computer?

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |