Re: LONG [News Digest] Mark Kent Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceding 27-09-08

DFS <nospam@xxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Mark Kent wrote:
>> In today's Mark Kent linux news digest, we have:
>>
>> From the following esteemed authors:
>>  *   Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> "esteemed"!?!?!
>
> He's a joke.  The Spamowitz "I Won't Work For Free But You Should Give Me
> Your Software" Hypocrite couldn't come up with an original thought to save
> his life.

If you post a suitable News article, which respects, observes, and
follows both the letter and the spirit of the charter and the FAQ, then
you, too, could be one of the esteemed authors.  So far, however, you're
not.  Please don't tantrum your envy in public, that's what little
children do.

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |