Re: Roy upset that he got caught lying about stocks again

After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Do you have some
>> special glasses which block the good things I write about?!?!?
>
> Nope. You just never advocate linux. Instead you keep insulting and
> ridiculing linux advocates, you keep making homophobic remarks, and
> generally keep telling outright lies
> On top of that, you defend MS and windows whenever, even when totally
> correct, critics is written.

C'mon, Peter, you know Hadron is quite the advocate.  Why, not too long
ago, he advocated for this fine site:

   http://www.german-jokes.com/

--
One big pile is better than two little piles.
		-- Arlo Guthrie