Re: [News] Web Sites Concerned About Microsoft's CEO Erratic Behaviour

Verily I say unto thee, that bbgruff spake thusly:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> Steve Ballmer Goes Nuts (Again) To Sell Windows
>
> http://gizmodo.com/5052680/steve-ballmer-goes-nuts-again-to-sell-windows?autoplay=true
>
> Brilliant:-)
>
> It gets better if one follows the link to here though:-
>
> http://gizmodo.com/5052051/microsofts-im-a-pc-ad-beats-seinfeld-but-not-hodgman

That's not an ad, it's a *sad*. Very sad indeed.

Is this supposed to prove anything other than the fact that Microsoft
copies Apple ... poorly ... again?

Another self-nuke for the increasingly desperate Vole.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player,
| That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
| And then is heard no more. It is a tale
| Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
| Signifying nothing." ~ Shakespeare

 13:09:37 up 36 days, 10:22,  4 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.07, 0.15