Re: [News] Freedom of SSL for Acceleration and Security

After takin' a swig o' grog, 7 belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Doctor Smith
> wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing:
>>
>>> Because retailers make more money from Linux
>>> than peddling appil/micohaft products taken together and it would make
>>> sense sense to dump micoshaft/appil products and replace them with Linux
>>> products - from netbooks to flat TVs, there is Linux in them
>>> gadgets and make a lot of money for retailers.
>>
>> Which is why Linux based netbooks are getting more difficult to find on
>> the retailers shelves.

Huh?  They're still at Target in our area.

They finally got an XP version on display.  Twice the RAM, FOUR times the
SSD space, and XP, for $80 more.  I guess we'll never see a breakdown of
price on that one.

How about:  $20 for an extra 512Mb; $30 for 16 Gb; $30 for XP Crippled
Edition?

> Nope. Its fraud. Blowing up of NPD's 20% statistic by micoshaft fanboiees to
> height no one believes. 30% of all netbooks are still Linux.
> Micoshaft is dying so they resort to lying.
> Looked at micoshaf shares today? Google is not 72% size of micoshaft
> and micoshaft is still sinking while google is still relentlessly rising.
>
>> They are just not being offered because sales were dismal.
>>
>> Ask Asus and HP for details.

Indeed.  Asus, still on the shelves at Target.

> Asus netbooks - Linux sold out.
> Dell - 30% of netbooks are all Linux.
>
> <more snipping of silly sniping>
>
> By those words, you would be sacked today if you were
> working for me boy! Unemployable asstroturfers like you despite
> your disbelief cost companies a lot of revenue for
> the micoshaft sponsored mis-information and luzer talk that you peddle.

Flatfish is simply needling.

--
You will be the last person to buy a Chrysler.