[News] More Free Content Management Software Debuts: Concrete, Hippo

Concrete Releases Open-Source CMS to General Availability

,----[ Quote ]
| Concrete CMS today announced the general availability of its easy-to-use open
| source CMS product, Concrete5. The new release builds on Concrete's
| foundation offering of a CMS that is as easy to configure as a blog, with the
| flexibility of a full web development platform. Improvements in Concrete5
| include an updated file manager, embedded Picnik image editor, new help
| system and more. Concrete's main competitors in the CMS space are Drupal and
| Joomla, but Silicon Florist says Concrete5 "crushes them in terms of
| ease-of-use."
`----

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/concrete_releases_open-source_cms_to_general_avail.php

Drupal and Joomla to Lose Market Share to concrete5 Web CMS?

,----[ Quote ]
| If you were to believe all the hype surrounding concrete5, an open source Web
| content management system, then a remarkable new system has just gone on
| General Availability (GA).
`----

http://www.cmswire.com/cms/web-cms/drupal-and-joomla-to-lose-market-share-to-concrete5-web-cms-004347.php

Hippo Hips Up in the U.S. Market, Gets New Partner

,----[ Quote ]
| With its open source CMS — Hippo CMS 7.0 — recently out of the door, Hippo
| (news, site) has found a partner in the U.S. to help implement the revamped
| product. CorraTech is an open source software services and consulting shop.
| The two will work together to deliver web content management solutions to
| mid-market and enterprise customers.
`----

http://www.cmswire.com/cms/enterprise-cms/hippo-hips-up-in-the-us-market-gets-new-partner-004363.php

Recent: