Re: [News] What Microsoft's AstroTurfer James Plasmondon Teaches About Novell

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, 7 belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:

Does this mean the true purpose of the trolls in COLA is to somehow get
us all to write Windows software?

But that wouldn't make much sense, because according to them, we write
"Slopware", and surely they wouldn't want that.

> Take note of the above.
>
>> C is your best friend because it runs on more platforms than any
>> other languages.

Well, as it turns out, GNU/Linux programmers wrote a particularly useful
piece of Windows software in C, although the trolls may be disappointed
to note that it's licensed GPLv3:

http://goodbye-microsoft.com/

> Hallelujah!

Amen.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln

 10:45:39 up 152 days, 17:28,  4 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.06, 0.04