Re: Roy Schestowitz Lies Again

Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The above is what *you* said, Mart.  Are you retracting it?

Partly.

You are trying to fuzz up the discussion. It's very simple: both
Microsoft and TomTom had patents the other was infringing. Microsoft
sued first. That makes Microsoft the aggressor.

But hey, trust a Microsoft whore like you to try and argue semantics to
make anything MS does look good. You're a good little Erik pupil. Here's
a cookie. Now FOAD.

Mart

--- AJS, quoting an uncertain source.