Re: News] Reasons and Ways to Move to GNU/Linux

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 14:16:51 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>>>  this bit o' wisdom:

>>> I've kind of OD'd on the "virgins" meme:
>>>

>>> http://www.inquisitr.com/10231/whopper-virgins-it-doesnt-get-much-
more-offensive-than-this/

>> That's funny!  The director of the commercials - Stacy Peralta - was
>> one of my skateboard heroes back in the late 70s.
>>

> I wonder how she is "an avid female gamer and a Linux user (a rare
> combination!)"?
>
> Linux "virgins" (according to slash dot more than 80% of Linux users in
> their 40s are still virgins!) will be knocking on her door to show her
> their l337 distros now no doubt.

"Advocate MS? I dont even use their products. I use soles Debian now on
 my development machine, my thinkpad and my work machine. I have also
 installed it into a few small businessiness for simple web access and
 music handling (rythmbox, not Amarok since the users cound not get to
 grips with the playlist handling). "  -- Hadron