Re: News] Reasons and Ways to Move to GNU/Linux

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

> I've kind of OD'd on the "virgins" meme:
>
> http://www.inquisitr.com/10231/whopper-virgins-it-doesnt-get-much-more-offensive-than-this/

Those greasy-joes sure are desperate to prove how "wholesome" their
pulverised cow, saturated fat and corn syrup slopburgers are, aren't they?

It's compressed mince in a sandwich, for God's sake.

Big deal.

Have these one-dish-wonders ever considered expanding their culinary
offerings beyond reformed meat in a sandwich, to something as exotic
as, oh I dunno, say - /real food/, for a change?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln

 02:45:28 up 153 days,  9:28,  6 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.16