Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Hijack of VMWare Noted in the Press

After takin' a swig o' grog, 7 belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Homer wrote:

>>> Ex-Microsoft execs continue filling the VMware lineup
>>
>> It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
>>
>> They did exactly the same thing to the MSBBC.
>
> So micoshaft which is loosing a lot of money send in
> their agents to infiltrate the cash generating machines
> of the IT industry and bilk them and tie them in knots
> for future revenue. How sad is that? Particularly as
> micosahft products aren't great when comparing open
> source equivalents. Right now more users in EU use
> firefox than micoshaft products. What a waste it was
> for micoshaft to be sending in their windummies. There
> no market share for micoshaft windummy browsers.

I suppose they have a large laboratory with glass cylinders in which you can
see growing future Microsoft executives who will "quit" Microsoft and
infiltrate unsuspecting companies.

Already implanted with the unstoppable urge to recommend "Sharepoint".

   Sharepoint...

      Sharepoint...

         Sharepoint...

--
You will have a long and unpleasant discussion with your supervisor.