Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Hijack of VMWare Noted in the Press

Homer wrote:

>> Ex-Microsoft execs continue filling the VMware lineup
>
> It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
>
> They did exactly the same thing to the MSBBC.

So micoshaft which is loosing a lot of money send in
their agents to infiltrate the cash generating machines
of the IT industry and bilk them and tie them in knots
for future revenue. How sad is that? Particularly as
micosahft products aren't great when comparing open
source equivalents. Right now more users in EU use
firefox than micoshaft products. What a waste it was
for micoshaft to be sending in their windummies. There
no market share for micoshaft windummy browsers.