Re: TomTom sues Microsoft for patent infringement

Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> JEDIDIAH wrote:

>>> Unlike Freetards, we don't mind paying for quality.
>>
>>     You should do a standup routine...
>
> Exactly, ... he's fscking hilarious.

What on earth would paying for quality have to do with Microsoft
products?

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |