Re: Stalker Smith proves he can't use Google

After takin' a swig o' grog, Homer belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> DFS: "It's difficult to imagine that your wife hasn't slit your throat
> while you slept."
>
> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/54432ec93d0d5c5b?hl=en&dmode=source
>
> Scott Nudds: "Stupid... Stupid.... Stupid... Linux users. Slit their
> throats."
>
> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3321a84a25c2502e?hl=en&dmode=source
>
> Scott Nudds (real name: Scott Douglas - an American ex-pat who works as
> a meteorologist in Winnipeg, Canada) may or may not also post under the
> pseudonym Ezekiel. Personally, I think Ezekiel is actually Gary Stewart
> (flatfish) and not Scott Douglas, but apparently Roy thinks otherwise.

I don't think Zeke is Gary.  Zeke sounds like he knows something about code,
while Gary's music and IBM references give him away.

I don't know if Zeke is either of the Scotts, either, but that one I don't
feel I can rule out at this point.

> Is he "lying"?
>
> Only if one classifies speculation as "lying".

That's exactly the meaning the trolls push.

Except when they do the turnabout and think it's fair play.

The troll mantra, sigh:

--
People respond to people who respond.