Re: Stalker Smith proves he can't use Google

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> A Google search in Google Groups for
>>
>>    comp.os.linux.advocacy slit throat
>>
>> does not show Ezekial saying he wants to do that to Linux users.
>> In fact, all that turns up are a couple posts by you accusing him
>> of that.
>>
>> Post the links to Ezekial (or anyone else) making that threat, if
>> you weren't lying as usual.
>
> Actually, I seem to remember Zeke saying something like that.  Or
> maybe it was DFS.  Who knows?  It's the usual Usenet empty threat.

DFS: "It's difficult to imagine that your wife hasn't slit your throat
while you slept."

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/54432ec93d0d5c5b?hl=en&dmode=source

Scott Nudds: "Stupid... Stupid.... Stupid... Linux users. Slit their
throats."

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3321a84a25c2502e?hl=en&dmode=source

Scott Nudds (real name: Scott Douglas - an American ex-pat who works as
a meteorologist in Winnipeg, Canada) may or may not also post under the
pseudonym Ezekiel. Personally, I think Ezekiel is actually Gary Stewart
(flatfish) and not Scott Douglas, but apparently Roy thinks otherwise.

Is he "lying"?

Only if one classifies speculation as "lying".

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger

 05:17:22 up 100 days, 13:00,  5 users,  load average: 0.20, 0.54, 0.42