[News] Review of Ubuntu 9.04 Default Wallpapers

Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty Jackalope" Wallpapers

,----[ Quote ]
| First there were Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty Jackalope" mock-up designs, now showing
| up are tons of user-created wallpapers dedicated to the next major release
| version of this popular Linux distribution. If you are interested, let me
| show you some of those wallpapers here. But please take note that this is not
| a “best Linux wallpapers list” so I encourage you to lower your expectations
| and stop oneself from sending us violent reactions :-) However, if you happen
| to know a link or two to other good Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope-related
| wallpapers, please do share it with us via comment.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2009/02/ubuntu-904-jaunty-jackalope-wallpapers.html

Some people really love the brown, but it's not for everyone. Different strokes
for different folks (I prefer it very dark in the UIs).

Recent:

15 Beautiful Ubuntu Wallpapers for a Sleeker Intrepid Ibex

,----[ Quote ]
| The release of Ubuntu 8.10 "Intrepid Ibex" is just moments away. If indeed
| this latest version of Ubuntu will sport a new theme, then we will certainly
| be seeing an ultra-fresh default wallpaper. I've seen several great-looking
| wallpapers posted at Ubuntu Wiki that would look good on Intrepid Ibex (see
| below).
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/10/15-beautiful-ubuntu-wallpapers-for.html

10 Essential Applications Included in Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

,----[ Quote ]
| The new release of Ubuntu, codenamed Intrepid Ibex, is scheduled for October
| 30 and pre-orders are available through ShipIt, a wonderful service which
| allows you request completely free CDs, which usually arrive in one month.
`----

http://tuxarena.blogspot.com/2008/10/10-essential-applications-included-in.html

125+ Linux wallpapers

,----[ Quote ]
| 101 of the best Linux wallpapers I could find in the wild…
`----

http://elkosmas.gr/2008/09/25/125-linux-wallpapers/

15 Coolest GNU Wallpapers

,----[ Quote ]
| There are plenty of high-quality Linux wallpapers that you can get on the
| web, but not that much for the good-old GNU (GNU's Not Unix). So, I decided
| to take some time to find and collect a few of my favorite GNU wallpapers in
| existence.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/07/15-coolest-gnu-wallpapers.html

20 Coolest Linux Distro-themed Wallpapers

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/04/20-coolest-linux-distro-themed.html