Re: Fantastic! Vista7 (Video)

After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Investigative Reporter Web server wrote:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>> Let's keep in mind here, that whatever developer I am,
>
> You are none. Not even as much as DumbFullShit. Who can't cobble some
> worthless VB-"app" with his idiotic "tools"
>
>> you are NOT a developer by any shape, from or fashion.
>
> And you are the one "describing" what a "developer" is?
>
>> If you consider yourself to be a developer then you are lying to
>> yourself.
>
> Well, since you *do* consider yourself to be a "developer", you are lying
> to yourself
>
>> You're no better than the ridiculous 7 is concerning .NET, pitiful. And
>> you call yourself one of this NG's best, what a joke.
>
> You might try to post a Msg-ID for that lie

He doesn't have one.  He's another faker.

This IRW child is just pulling a Hadron -- anybody who attempts to
demonstrate any sort of knowledge is deemed to be bragging or lying.

Unless, of course, the person involved is DFS, posting his VB code.

This IRW is actually quite a bit more childish than Hadron... quite amazing.

These idiots need to contact my employer and tell them that it is not I
writing the code that we deliver to the customer.  We're behind schedule, he
could use a laugh.

--
Bizarreness is the essence of the exotic.