Re: Fantastic! Vista7 (Video)

After takin' a swig o' grog, nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Feb 6, 9:41 am, Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>> > Is it Windows 7 or KDE 4?
>>
>> > ,----[ Quote ]
>> > `----
>>
>> >http://www.zdnet.com.au/insight/software/soa/Is-it-Windows-7-or-KDE-4...
>>
>> Funny as a crutch!
>>
>> Especially seeing Amarok at the very beginning <wink wink>.
>>
>>    "Yes, it looks much easier, definitely!"
>>
>>    "I'm still having a hard time with Vista."
>>
>> LOL.
>>
>> Reminds me of Greycloud's post of the video with Bill Gates describing the
>> new features of Vista while the actual video shows a Mac OSX demo.
>
> I haven't seen that---have you got a link?

Not yet.  While you're waiting, here's a page with a picture of Gates doing
a DFS/Hadron tantrum:

   http://mac360.com/index.php/mac360/comments/bill_gates_displays_os_x_features_in_windows_vista/

and

   Gates also gave a demo of Windows Vista (due later this year; or next) to
   the packed auditorium. It was standing room only. It was also a show
   about Mac OS X technology with a Windows logo pasted on top.

Anti-Apple FUD from Microsoft:

   http://apcmag.com/vista_passed_mac_os_x_in_15_weeks_gates.htm

   While everyone's been focused on driver problems and annoying security
   prompts, Windows Vista's installed base has taken just 15 weeks to race
   past that of Apple, according to chairman Bill Gates.

   . . .

   http://apcmag.com/analysis_os_x_still_trails_vista_by_a_long_way.htm

   The Apple fanboy community is rejoicing at news that sales for Macs have
   grown 51% in the last quarter, but still nowhere near catching up to
   Microsoft's dismal failure, Vista.

Those Microsoft fluffers sure get a lot of mileage out of the monopoly
status, don't they?

Anyway, no luck finding the video.

--
   http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/archives/141821.asp

   I decided to download (Moviemaker) and buy the Digital Plus pack ... so I
   went to Microsoft.com. They have a download place so I went there.

   The first 5 times I used the site it timed out while trying to bring up
   the download page. Then after an 8 second delay I got it to come up.

   This site is so slow it is unusable.

   It wasn't in the top 5 so I expanded the other 45.

   These 45 names are totally confusing. These names make stuff like:
   C:\Documents and Settings\billg\My Documents\My Pictures seem clear.
        -- Bill Gates