Re: The Real Gary M Stewart, in Case Someone Wants to Sue Him the Fish

After takin' a swig o' grog, Homer belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
>>
>> Correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> Well that depends on how your client presents the information, but
> generally I think you'd be wrong, because the only way that message will
> verify, is if you actually have a copy of that public key in your
> keyring, and the key identifier will reveal all (assuming your client
> actually displays it).

Thanks, Homie.  I'll probably continue to be susceptible to fakes for
awhile, though the automatic flagging and correcting you mention would be
cool.

--
Because the wine remembers.