Re: The Real Gary M Stewart, in Case Someone Wants to Sue Him the Fish

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

> How many times have you bothered to verify the signing in any COLA
> newsgroup message?

In Thunderbird, the Enigmail plugin provides a status bar at the top of
the message pane, which shows the authenticity of a GPG signed message.
I don't need to do anything but open a message to see that status. With
regard to other clients, YMMV.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger

 06:44:16 up 91 days, 14:27,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.04, 0.02