Re: What does Donald Knuth and Microsoft have in common?

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
After takin' a swig o' grog, Homer belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

Verily I say unto thee, that Matt spake thusly:
Homer wrote:
http://www.gnu.org/thankgnus/2008supporters.html

Entries 9 and 27 of the "Sustaining Contributors", respectively.

"Linux is a cancer" ~ Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO.

Hypocrite.
I wouldn't expect Knuth would be happy to see his name tossed about
like so much spare lumber.
Hey, watch what you say about my homeboy :)

http://geekz.co.uk/shop/store/show/knuth-tshirt

He looks a lot like Philip José Farmer:

   http://www.explorepeoria.net/famouspeorians.html

(I saw Phil one day at school in Peoria.  He gave a nice talk to our English
literature class.)

I know a woman whose aunt was Knuth's babysitter.