Re: What does Donald Knuth and Microsoft have in common?

After takin' a swig o' grog, Homer belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Verily I say unto thee, that Matt spake thusly:
>> Homer wrote:
>>> http://www.gnu.org/thankgnus/2008supporters.html
>>>
>>> Entries 9 and 27 of the "Sustaining Contributors", respectively.
>>>
>>> "Linux is a cancer" ~ Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO.
>>>
>>> Hypocrite.
>>
>> I wouldn't expect Knuth would be happy to see his name tossed about
>> like so much spare lumber.
>
> Hey, watch what you say about my homeboy :)
>
> http://geekz.co.uk/shop/store/show/knuth-tshirt

He looks a lot like Philip José Farmer:

   http://www.explorepeoria.net/famouspeorians.html

(I saw Phil one day at school in Peoria.  He gave a nice talk to our English
literature class.)

--
Since everything in life is but an experience perfect in being what it is,
having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well