Re: 55746 posts to COLA? And Schestowitz is NOT being Paid?

On Jan 15, 7:18 am, Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
> > On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 20:33:31 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
> >> Like I said, "Hadron" is a watchword for lying and garbage.
>
> >> And that's no lie, anonymous coward.
>
> > Quack says there are no posts of him saying Linux sucks. Take a look at
> > the "Why Linux sucks at being user friendly" thread, where Quack openly
> > supports the Zeke troll.
> > Oh, he doesn't actually *say* it, but it's clear he supports the subject.
> > Well, what else would you expect from a M$ fanboi.
>
> Like DFS, Hadron tries to weasel out of the truth with pedantic wording.

Like some people weaseling out of the truth that they didn't say
"Linux is perfect" with pedantic wording? Of course Peter Koehlmann
actually did say it outright, but that's another story. Although I
didn't read the thread and don't plan to, so maybe this comment is
totally wrong, but saying "Linux sucks at being user friendly" is
entirely different from saying "Linux sucks", and not in a pedantic
way. There might be better examples out there, but hanging onto this
one won't cut it.