Re: 55746 posts to COLA? And Schestowitz is NOT being Paid?

After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:18:17 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>

>> Rather standard troll material, I would say.
>
> I would agree.
>
> (Quack is probably going to say something about a "me too" post, but who
> cares what a self-confessed troll thinks)

He's the biggest "me-too'er" and "suck up", and applies these techniques
only to people who post anti-Linux material here.  For the pro-Linux people
(even such balanced posters as myself), he is an insult-monger.

--
He thinks the Gettysburg Address is where Lincoln lived.
		-- Wanda, "A Fish Called Wanda"