Re: Boycott Novell Will Soon Dump Roy Schestowitz

In article <1549093.eedtUgUtGH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

> The Microsoft Munckin also left out the URL so that people can't read the
> context, such as:
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Shane Coyle said,
> |
> | December 29, 2008 at 9:48 am
> |
> | Running to airport, but some clarifications - firstly, my sense of humor
> | doesnâ??t port well to text - it is very dry, the fight club / india protest
> | things were tongue-in-cheek (and I never meant to imply that â??we - BNâ?? had
> | the people arrested, I sometimes poorly sentences construct.
> `----
>
> He hadn't kept track and he thought people were arrested (far from it).
>
> He also made a sarcastic remark, but people didn't get it.

Note that Roy also leaves out the URL.  Why is that, Roy?  Did you not
want people to read the rest of that comment?  Here's the whole comment:

   Running to airport, but some clarifications - firstly, my sense of
   humor doesnâ??t port well to text - it is very dry, the fight club /
   india protest things were tongue-in-cheek (and I never meant to
   imply that â??we - BNâ?? had the people arrested, I sometimes poorly
   sentences construct.

   Liability concerns aside, of which there are many, this post in
   particular seemed to exemplify how this site has degenerated more
   into personal attacks and arguments in both directions than
   substantive discussions on the issues.

   Maybe I just desperately need a vacation. See yâ??all on the 5th (and
   it is me ).

And here's the URL:

<http://boycottnovell.com/2008/12/28/thank-you-joseph/#comment-56851>

And Roy, was Shane being sarcastic when he apologized to Jimmi Hugh for
BN slandering Hugh?  Was he being sarcastic when he criticized you for
not taking out the slander?  This was in early January, well after the
above post.

--
--Tim Smith