Re: Boycott Novell Will Soon Dump Roy Schestowitz

____/ High Plains Thumper on Wednesday 14 January 2009 04:41 : \____

> John (Gary M. Stewart) wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:

>>> Hello, Gary M. Stewart.  How's Google Groups and the open
>>> proxy from Brazil working out?
>>
>> Looks like all those messages come directly from the
>> www.boycottnovell.com site.
>> What's the difference who posts them here?
>> Or are you afraid of the truth about your hero Roy Schestowitz
>> being told?
>> Again, this stuff appears right on that sight.
>> Roy Schestowitz's own [snip rest of flatfish droppings]
>
> Hello, Gary.  So it wasn't enough that you got the deserved
> attention here in COLA, that you must now drag your flame war
> with Roy into COLM and AOL?
>
> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/12/gary-m-stewart.html
> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/11/sandeep-kumar.html
> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/01/moshe-goldfarb-troll.html
> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

The Microsoft Munckin also left out the URL so that people can't read the
context, such as:

,----[ Quote ]
| Shane Coyle said,
|
| December 29, 2008 at 9:48 am
|
| Running to airport, but some clarifications - firstly, my sense of humor
| doesn’t port well to text - it is very dry, the fight club / india protest
| things were tongue-in-cheek (and I never meant to imply that ‘we - BN’ had
| the people arrested, I sometimes poorly sentences construct.
`----

He hadn't kept track and he thought people were arrested (far from it).

He also made a sarcastic remark, but people didn't get it.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: who ownZ you tod4y?
 13:00:01 up 90 days, 21:08,  2 users,  load average: 1.08, 1.33, 1.18