Re: [News] New NVidia Driver Released, Mesa 7.3 Out

  this bit o' wisdom:

> NVIDIA 180.22 x86/x86_64 Linux Driver Released
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Up to this point NVIDIA had released several betas in the 180.xx driver
>| series that introduced VDPAU acceleration support, OpenGL 3.0, CUDA 2.1, and
>| other Linux work. This afternoon all of these new features are finally
>| supported by NVIDIA with the release of the first stable Linux driver in this
>| latest series.
> `----
>
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Njk3OA
>
> New Nvidia driver for Linux
>
> http://www.heise-online.co.uk/news/New-Nvidia-driver-for-Linux--/112386

Looks like it might be time to run that binary installer again!

Maybe the LHC has a prayer for me.  That is, if the "horror" doesn't do
him in.  <chuckle>

--
You worry too much about your job.  Stop it.  You are not paid enough to worry.