Re: [News] Popular Mechanics Publishes Free Games List

Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Hadron
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> 16 Free Games - Part 1
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | I ve made a point to choose games that are at least somewhat recent (if
>> | not very recent concerning releases) so that they run a-okay on your
>> | computer.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.pcmech.com/article/16-free-games-part-1/
>>
>> 16 Free Games - Part 2
>>
>> http://www.pcmech.com/article/16-free-games-part-2/
>>

>> Related:
>>
>> How to Turn Your PlayStation 3 Into a Linux PC (and Win Our Mod)
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | The Cell processor inside Sony's PlayStation 3 is a powerhouse that
>> | lets the gaming console render highly detailed graphics at blistering
>> | speed. That same chip gives the PS3 all the processing muscle it needs
>> | to become a fully functional computer. When we first heard this was
>> | possible, we were sure the procedure had to be illegal, or that it
>> | would at least void the warranty. But as it turns out, this is that
>> | rarest of finds in consumer electronics: a perfectly legal,
>> | manufacturer-supported hack that adds significant functionality. With a
>> | little bit of effort and expense, we turned a PS3 into a Linux computer
>> | without losing any of the machine's native gaming goodness. And we'd
>> | like one of our readers to win it.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/how_to/4263321.html
>
> As I warned people,

You should have warned people that you are an appil/micoshaft paid fraudster
and asstroturfer doing the rounds conning people with lies and
mis-information.

chrisv wrote:

 "Now Vista is cleaning up its act and its pretty much game over for
 Linux."

     -     "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark, January 2008.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!