[News] Portable Windows Applications Run in Puppy Linux

PortableApps in Puppy Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Puppy Linux can be installed on your USB stick. So can
| PortableApps, a collection of cross platform open source
| software that can run on Windows. Interestingly, nearly all
| of the apps also run perfectly in wine, except for a few
| issues. So, I got an idea. Why not try and integrate the
| two.
`----

http://aronzak.wordpress.com/2009/01/01/portableapps-in-puppy/

Recent:

An Old Dog Learns Some New Tricks With Puppy Linux 4

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/64074.html

Puppy Linux 4.0

http://server.ericsbinaryworld.com/blog/2008/07/26/puppy-linux-40/

Puppy Linux 4.0 on my old laptop: it's getting better

http://seputarlinux.blogspot.com/2008/06/puppy-linux-40-on-my-old-laptop-its.html

Puppy Linux 4.00 is barking up the right tree

http://www.linux.com/feature/137880

How I Found Puppy

http://www.puppylinux.org/community/blogs/whodo/how-i-found-puppy

Lessons learned from Ubuntu

http://www.puppylinux.org/community/blogs/lof/lessons-learned-ubuntu

Puppy Linux 4 gets new bite

http://www.tectonic.co.za/?p=2398

Puppeee: Puppy for your Eee PC

http://www.linux.com/feature/131070

Puppy Linux 4.0 on a Dell Inspiron 1150 Review

http://www.penguinway.net/?p=89