Re: The Curious Case of Boycott Novell [Updated]

It seems Mr. Wong did eventually publish my comment, and here's my
response to his reply (he did bring this discussion to COLA, after all):

Verily I say unto thee, that Homer spake thusly:

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 00:16:24 up 56 days,  4:14,  4 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.52, 0.69