Re: [News] Firefox About to Exceed 1,000,000,000 Downloads

Ezekiel wrote:

>> Celebrate 1 billion Firefox downloads
>
> And 999,998,000,000 of the downloads have been Firefox for Windows. That's
> why Firefox for Windows runs much faster than the Linux version.

I can see that maths isn't your strong point.
Do check this with your maths teacher next time you are in school, but I
think that you will find that The *billion* referred to is the *American*
billion, = 1,000,000,000.
It's very difficult to get 999,998,000,000 from 1,000,000,000

Perhaps you'd like to take it from there?
On  second thoughts, don't bother - I think that this is probably beyond
you.

Are you related to a guy calling himself TAB who used to post here?