Re: [Rival] Beyond Hype of Apple Lie Defective Products

On 2009-07-11, Ezekiel <zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "RayLopez99" <raylopez88@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Jul 11, 2:40 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> [Lies deleted]
>>
>> You lie about everybody and anybody but yourself, the biggest lie.
>> Next to Linux, another lie.
>>
>> Linux and COLA:  Lying liars and the OSes they lie with.
>>
>> RL
>
> Idiots like Roy Schestowitz have no business talking about over hyped and
> "defective" Apple products. Last I checked those 100's of millions of iPods
> and iPhones appear to be working rather well.
>
> If the freetard idiots want to talk about "defective" products then the
> conversation should start with the OpenMoko crap that was touted here as

Actually... I heard much more noise from Lemmings about this than I
ever heard from Linux zealots. Perhaps one guy said something remotely
like that once. You guys take it out of context (like everything) and
run with it like some banner for months on end.

[deletia]

How do you know a Lemming is lying?

    His lips are moving.

--
     It's great to run an OS where you have to search Google          |||
     to find problems rather than experiencing them yourself.        / | \