Re: [News] GPLv3 is on the Rise

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

I still prefer the GPLv2 to be honest. Some of the new additions in the GPLv3 aren't to my liking.

Still, all of these new licenses being used more and more on software with incompatibilities between each is creating problems. It's the reason why Google Code only allows a small number of licenses to be used in user projects.

I still remember when your choice was pretty much GPL vs. BSD.