[News] Linux Outlaws Approaches the 100th Show

Linux Outlaws 98 - It's Business Time

,----[ Quote ]
| This time on a very special Linux Outlaws, Dan and Fab are actually in one
| room together and besides being silly and having a lot of fun talk about
| shitty beer, Moblin, German Internet censorship, Opera Unite, Valve possibly
| releasing native Linux games, Nvidia prefering Windows CE to Android and
| much, much more.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/98

Recent:

Linux Outlaws 97 - Clickety-Clack

,----[ Quote ]
| This week the Outlaws discuss the resurgence of the Mono wars, Libre.fm
| fussing over leaked albums, Squirrels on Leo Laporte’s face, USB 3.0 and
| multi-touch in Linux, the browserless edition of Win7 for Europe and there’s
| also some hockey talk and more.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/97

Linux Outlaws 95 - All Those Sheep Got PDAs

,----[ Quote ]
| This week on Linux Outlaws: Google Wave, lots of Moblin news, Microsoft
| losing deals and sneakily installing Firefox plugins, Dan reviews Chakra and
| much more.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/95

Linux Outlaws 94 - Beer on the Stream

,----[ Quote ]
| In this week’s, massively oversized episode: We interview the Linux
| Foundation’s Community Manager Brian Proffitt and talk about the Cisco/FSF
| settlement, the RIAA dissing the FSF, Microsoft and the Linux Foundation
| actually agreeing on something and much more.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/94

Linux Outlaws 93 - Danish Weekend

,----[ Quote ]
| This week: Fab reviews the Shure SM58+X2u bundle, the new Linux.com, Wolfram
| Alpha, Intel gets slapped by the EU, the Ubuntu One controversy and a lot
| more.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/93

Linux Outlaws 92 - New User Special