Re: "Hans Lister"=Microsoft Shill Gary Stewrt

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:46:53 +0000, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
of the trolls Roy Schestowitz was heard to say:

> .-------------------------------------------------.
> |____________________________________________O_-_X|
> | File  Options  Tools  Help                      |
> `_-_____-________-______-_________________________'
>                   | Alert  |____________
>                   | *Plonk*  ' Subject |______________
>                   `----------. *Sender* ' Troll      |
>                              `----------. Idiot      |
>                                         | Moron      |
>                                         | Twit       |
>                                         | Imbecile   |
>                                         | Changeling |
>                                         | Cretin     |
>                                         | Weird      |
>                                         | Dunce      |
>                                         | Kook       |
>                                         | Eerie      |
>                                         | *Gary Nym* |
>                                         | Morph      |

Hans Lister =Microsoft Shill Gary Stewart - All of the above

--
Debian Stable is simply too buggy and backward
and I cant be arsed to manage pinning or selectively