Re: What if micoshaft left EU today?!!

Stephen Fairchild wrote:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> There are Windows programs which many people would want to use...
>> Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Autocad, Camtasia, maybe even MS Office, and
>> others.
>
> In the circumstances, no feet would be left undragged creating Linux
> ports for these.

Most of those apps Snot Glasser mentions have good counterparts in the
linux/unix world and are superfluous.

Apart from that: Photoshop runs under wine, if someone thinks he
absolutely needs it. So does Dreamweaver (although I personally don't see
why it should be needed at all).
For CAD: There are dozens of offerings, several of those commercial for
linux. No need for Autocad. Apart from the fact that *few* users would
need CAD in the first place

As for Camtasia: Apart from its rather limited audience (consisting mainly
of Snot Glasser for doing his worthless screenshot-videos), there *are*
applications like that for linux

If *that* type of "missing Software" for linux is an indication, it is one
that in reality 99% of users can simply switch to linux without missing
anything
--
99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.