Re: [News] Mono is a Disaster, OpenSUSE Drifts Further Away from Novell

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> In article <pd6dnW-BNZQUMrfXnZ2dnUVZ_g1i4p2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Rick <none@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 12:27:09 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>> > After takin' a swig o' grog, Homer belched out
>> >   this bit o' wisdom:

>> > The incident where Miguel treated Hadron's use of the vile "freetard"
>> > term as legitimate was a real eye-opener for me.
>>
>> Where was that?
>
> He didn't.  He commented on a post where Hadron used the term
> "freetard".  Since Miguel did not say anything about the term, Chris
> takes that as approving it.

Uh, no, Tim.  Miguel actually explicity approved the usage of the word
"freetard", directly comparing it to "chickenhawk".

   http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/a58c27dc88751c26/ce9b4b8d9abb6e07?hl=en&q=miguel%2Bchickenhawk%2Bicaza&lnk=ol&;

   Miguel de Icaza