Re: How many of you are out and out scared of Roy?

After takin' a swig o' grog, Rick belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 18:06:57 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>>
>> Roy makes you guys look like idiots.  How do you not see that?
>
> I wonder how many posting in this group are scared of Roy? All you you
> that constantly rail against him are advertising for him.

It's good to see that someone else understands that.   Tim and Erik read Roy
far more than I do.

> Many of you will jump on his posts just to disagree with him. Sheesh. He
> owns so many in this newsgroup, and not talking about his defenders.

Well, at least Tim and Erik are exercising their critical faculties, even if
not exercising their time management skills.

       :-D

--
Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be
sorry.